Sunday 4 May 2014

My I 'Want' List

Mothers days coming up so take note guys laugh..
This is my I want list I know I'm dreaming but hey a girl can dream!
All of these things that I 'want' I don't have because it comes with having kids and a partner that I love and partaking in enjoying life and who they are, all of which I really do LOVE having and therefor don't really mind missing out on the things I want.
So generally speaking my I want list are things that would make it easier to do more things with and for you guys simple stuff right? Apparently I'm wrong LOL

I want people to pick up after themselves I don't want to waste my time picking up everyone else's things I can totally be doing more productive things other then taking everything thats left lying around the house, car and garden back to were it belongs after its been pulled out and dumped somewhere else after use. Like planning our next adventure, cooking yummy food and enjoying doing the activities that you want to do with me! Such as craft, taking you places and even just sitting and snuggling up on the couch together watching something on TV or a movie! Is it really that hard to take the extra 2 secs to put it back where it belongs? Or leave me to do it all at once later making me go from one end of the house to another taking longer then it would have taken you to do it because it's now a bulk amount. Also I wouldn't have to ask for it to be done then have you narky at me because I asked if you had just done it in the first place!
So new rule till you've tidied up NO playing, screens or me taking you special places you want to go! Your not making more mess for me to clean then having all the fun while I clean up after you. (As Naite would say 'stop making me be your slave') If I can't do these fun things and the things I want to do because I have to tidy up after you all, you can't either!!
Oh and while we are at it, if you see something that doesn't belong somewhere and your heading in that direction is it really that hard to pick it up on the way and put it where it belongs? AND RUBBISH BELONGS IN THE BIN!! I don't think I can stress that one enough.. weird question 'why do I find food in odd places around the house?'

I want you to clean up after yourself. If you use the kitchen put things away when you are done, put the dishes in or next to the sink for me to wash and wipe the bench, easy right.. apparently wrong!
Dirty clothes go IN the wash basket not next to or scattered about the house and backyard (Why I find clothes in the backyard I have NO IDEA??)

If I'm doing something wait till I'm finished.. If you interrupt me either by making me stop or even just having a conversation that can wait I can not concentrate on either thing properly and then I just have to start again which means it takes me longer to finish either before I can do anything else at all! Aaahhh man your doing it now..
If your wondering why I'm not really listening it's because you interrupted..
If I don't answer properly I am trying to concentrate on something so stop and wait please don't keep going.

I want more sleep.. I want more energy to be able to do more with you guys which means more sleep so I'm not tired. The more I have to run around doing pointless things that you guys can do the longer it takes to get the things that need to be done, done. Like washing dishes, meals, cleaning floors and clothes which means it is longer before I can get in bed and get a good rest to have energy to do the extra things. Then I need naps to catch up so there is more time lost already and when I have a nap I wake up and there is extra to do because everything that you have done while I napped is left out Aaahhh...

If we all worked together to clean and tidy up after ourselves we would have so much more time to do and go fun places together and I REALLY want that and I'm sure you do too!

All these things listed before this means I miss out on the next one more often then not because I love you guys and put you first, and love spending time with you all and individually and do everything you need first...
*It's a big one so take note*

I want more time to do the things I want to do.. I REALLY REALLY want to blog! I want to blog about what we do and part of that being, organising regular events with others for us to participate in, networking with others and having the time to be able to set things up! (That means I need the time to do the things I say I am going to do for others, I hate letting people down!) I really want this as obviously study is impossible for me to do at the moment as I am already time poor due to everything else I do. Currently the only time I get for this is when really I should be sleeping..
While we are at it as I'm dreaming.. I'd love some more ME time to do my things like gardening, taking Charlie for a run, art & crafts, our family & kids folders, gifts for family and friends, doing up the house and planning fun things to do together!!

But really at the end of the day I'd love to sit down, snuggle on the couch and chill out with you guys but I am run off my feet from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed I don't stop! I don't get a break to do what I want to do because I am constantly doing what I have to do.. don't get me wrong I LOVE most of the things I have to do (there is a few there that you can do though!) because I love you guys I just want some more time to do some of the things I would like to do...

Hey and while we are dreaming I'll add -
A Millon Dollars, Well Behaved Kids & An Overseas Holiday :D