Wednesday 2 July 2014

Mental Cleanse Challenge - Day 2

Let's see if I did completed all my steps today especially with such a full day of activity
By the way LOVING the green smoothie challenge they taste awesome not sure if they have had much affect yet I mean it is only my third.
1. Green smoothie and 3 main meals for the day (granted not overly healthy apart from the smoothie but still 3 main meals better then normal. I will work on that tomorrow further) ☆Check
2. Keeping a Journal for clear thoughts and emotional release
I got a few things jotted down and am writing this entry, I would like to jot down more but I have done my 15 concentrated minutes ☆Check
3. Me Time - Art, Gardening or Cooking
OVER 30 minutes of me time :) cooking granola YUM I had been looking forward to making this recipe for quite sometime! I did make some slight alterations ☆Check
4. Exercise for physical and mental health..
RUNNING AROUND WITH NATURE PLAY!
I did want to find some yoga for me or take Charlie dog for a walk but I will let it go and move on for the day and do it tomorrow as we were ALL absolutely exhausted after such a great day! I feel I can say ☆Check to that :)
5. Appreciation & Mindful Meditation to help Relaxation (hmm I think I might need to separate these)
Things I Appreciated Today
I found a wonderful letter from Naite that I really appreciated after the last few days of.. Let's call it cheekiness :)
Listening to the kids playing happily together running outside and playing silly kid games without knowing I could hear them, Getting dirty and having fun together! And other little moments in the day, smiles, cheeky grins, hot showers...
My specific 30 day challenge appreciation photo can be found on instagram plus my usual #100HappyDays photo that was my inspiration to add a standout appreciation photo to my challenge :)
Mindful Meditation
This is part of my relaxation routine before bed so really I should add it to number 6. I did part one of Smiling mind yesterday and plan on doing part 2 tonight at the start of step 6 :)
6. Letting go of stresses and moving on for peaceful sleep
I was able to let go last night and relax I am in the process of fine tuning a relaxation routine for myself before bed so far it includes a hot shower, writing, malt milk & meditation.. feel free to leave me some ideas in the comments :)
I am already feeling relaxed and able to let go of the things I have not done or finished today! So proud especially seeing as up until writing this I did not think I had completed all steps with such a full day.. but it turns out I had :D
Following through with this challenge so far is helping me to really appreciate the things I have accomplished for the day and take notice!! I think the check list is really helping.. I can't wait to see how I feel at the end of the 30 days if I feel this content now! (Even with a headache!)
♡ Mummy Madness