Monday 30 June 2014

Mental Cleanse Challenge - Day 1 & Yesterday's Prep!

So I did some prep yesterday (blending greens, finding a journal and such) and gave it a slight run through to prepare myself for the challenge and to see if the challenge fully meet my needs plus I had to have my initiation smoothie LOL! I did find I had to make some slight alterations to the way the steps were written in my challenge these are:
1. A Daily Green Smoothie and Eating for my body & mind
2. Keeping a Journal for clear thoughts and emotional release
3. Me Time - Art, Gardening or Cooking
4. Exercise for physical and mental health.. 30 min Yoga, Walking or Fitclub
5. Appreciation & Mindful Meditation to help Relaxation
6. Letting go of stresses and moving on for peaceful sleep
I still will not tick it off for the day until I have spent at least 15 focused min on that task
I dare say that during the course of the month I will add to these steps and fine tune them!
It's 8pm now strike that now 9:30pm and so far I have had my green smoothie and eaten lunch and dinner (I had my smoothie for breaky) I will definitely feel better adding breaky and having the smoothie as a snack but feel I can tick that off for the day :)
I tested out 15 min of kids yoga with the kids but Amelia kept interrupting me and it was more suited to kids. I think that it is something I will put on in the morning for the kids, while I organise breaky. They really enjoyed it but I will find one to do on my own. Even though fitclub was on today I couldn't go as the kids had bad attitudes and I didn't want to take them anywhere! So I felt that, after that, today I needed an easy on myself day and relax into this challenge.
I did some gardening with Amelia we transfered some plants and I finally planted my roses. Then we had our lunch and went for a snooze...
When we woke I jotted down in the book I am going to use for my release journal (these blog posts are my main journal) dot points of what I had to do and what I would like to do and gave time frames that I would spend on them before moving on these included my tasks for the challenge.
I have managed to be able to tick off all but the last 2 which I am about to do now! I am going to let go of the fact that this post is not as filled in as I would like (I can always come back and add links later) and I did not fully complete everything that I would have liked to today I will just move on to relax for tomorrow. I will now go and start my new routine to finalise my day step 5 and 6 also adding todays appreciation photo on instagram :)
♡ Mummy Madness