Saturday 28 June 2014

The Mental Cleanse Challenge

I NEED to clear my mind, I am not where I want to be and am not able to get the things I would like to do done due to my current lack in being able to focus my mind, which is also draining my energy! Just doing My Soul Journey is not working alone I need to give it a kick start first. I came across the Green smoothie challenge and thought that it might help my energy levels but I wanted to take it one step further to really help cleanse my mind..
So I joined the green smoothie challenge and I am setting myself a added mental cleanse challenge to go along with it...
I believe that clearing my mind involves also improving my physical health through food and exercise which should also improve my energy. Starting on the 1st of July I am going to be working through my checklist below on a daily basis:
1. A Daily Green Smoothie and Eating for my body & mind
2. Keeping a Journal for clear thoughts and emotional release
3. Meditation for relaxation
4. Exercise for physical health.. 15 to 30 min Yoga and walking
5. Appreciation
6. Letting go of stresses and moving on for peaceful sleep
A snap shot of this post is my phones background to keep reminding me and keep me accountable.
I will not tick it off for the day until I have spent at least 15 focused min on that task
It is actually quite fitting as the challenge itself will end just before my birthday!
♡ Mummy Madness