Monday 16 June 2014

A Love Letter (of sorts)

To my wonderful loving caring partner AJ ♡ this is a love letter, of sorts.. well my version at least. I think that it is well and truly over due to show you and the world how much I love you and appreciate you. I have never been very good at expressing myself verbally but I feel that especially now you need it..
We are now blessed with 3 wonderful children but in saying that it does limit even more the amount of alone time we do have together (or even the opportunity to be in the same room apparently) however, I don't want you to think that we never have time together or to ourselves because the kids won't allow it and instead know that I always love you, you are my soul mate and I could not imagine life without you!
It is about quality not quantity, I really want to take every small chance of time together and appreciate it alone and with the kids and make it count so at the end of the day when one or the other kids need us we don't feel like we have had any time to connect in the day... Take that 5 min in the morning before work, the 10 min that all the kids are asleep (I know rare but hey) the small moments when the kids are getting along without us, the silly little messages we send each other through the day. I am aware it is something I need to be more conscious of too.. I realise I have a very different way of showing love, doing the things I do to make everyone happy, but just know I am trying to be aware of the other ways that show love. Such as simple things like holding hands and sitting together on our make shift couch as well as actually saying I LOVE YOU.. ♡ rather than just thinking it and doing something I feel shows it.
I want to see you do more for you too, and getting the things you would like for yourself (because honestly I don't know) especially since you are working most of the day, you really do deserve to have the things that you want too! I'd love to see you pick up a guitar and start playing just because you want too, and see you think about things in the sense of 'does it have to be done or can it wait?' & 'What will I remember later in life? Doing tasks that I think need to be done or doing something that makes me feel happy and connected to my family' Take some time to do something extra that you enjoy. I know that lately you feel unappreciated or that the kids make me feel happier than you. But it is YOU that makes me the happiest I have ever been and being able to share everything with you! I want to share with you all of the things the kids have done with you and others because the truth is that I wouldn't have these wonderful moments with our little family to share at all if it wasn't for you! Whenever I share what the kids have been doing I hope that it makes you happy and proud of not only them but youself because it wouldn't be possible without you. We all love you more then we can ever really tell you or show you, but just know we are always thinking about you and what we can do for you..

♡ everything I have Breanna
And our three little cheeky kids!