Wednesday 28 May 2014

2nd - 6th June! Look Out! PANDA on the Loose

I have been very eager to do some acts of kindness so I decided to go all out for a charity that I am very passionate about and during that week I also plan to do a few other random acts of kindness for others as well... For now I will tell you about my take act of kindness for WWF and later what I have done for others during that time ♡

As we all know the WWF does some great work for conservation both in Australia and around the world, and this year for the FIRST TIME ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, they are running WILD ONESIE WEEK. What is Wild Onesie Week? Wild Onesie Week is an event where you run wild in your coolest wild animal onesie for an entire week! And I am joining! I want to raise awareness for WWF so they can continue the work they do, especially for our little corner of the world and our beautiful paradise we and other animals call home.

For an entire week, I'm preparing to come out of hibernation between June 2nd and 6th, 2014, throw on a Wild Onesie and BE ONE, TO SAVE MANY! I will be wearing my Wild Animal Onesie everywhere I go, that’s right, grocery shopping, kids school runs, day-care runs, active parents fit club, and anywhere else I may need to go! For everyone that donates more than $5 you can request a picture of me at any reasonable location anywhere in and around the Cairns area and I will happily oblige, this could be the pool, a local playground, your local supermarket, your kids school, the limit is your imagination (within reason of course) this could be somewhere where you are even able to grab a #WildOnesieSelfie with me. 
Donations also have the opportunity to get a Panda Pampering Paw Massage from Panda!!

The Panda Event & Updates can be found on the Facebook at
Look Out! PANDA on the Loose #PandaPounce


Monday
I will be at the Cairns City Library at 151 Abbott Street, to read some wild books to become one with Panda and then heading on an adventure around the Botanic Gardens at Collins Avenue in Edge Hill

Tuesday
I will be working out in my Wild Onesie at Active Parents Fit Club in the morning at the Sugar World Park, with a Preschool Panda Play and giving Panda Pampering Paw Massage for people who have donated online, why not bring some morning tea and join us for a Panda Picnic in the park!

Wednesday
The morning will be spent at Mt Sheridan Early Learning Centre having a Panda Play Party and then on to Isabella State School where i will be joining the school's Eco Warriors lunch activities. During the evening the Panda will be Wild Wondering the Esplanade and through the Night Markets, with a dip in the Lagoon thrown in for good measure.

Thursday
SPOT THE PANDA MYSTERY!! you will have to follow along on social media to find me and find out more.... 


Friday
I will be at Indi for Kindi at the Cairns Early Years Centre in Bentley Park in the morning having a Panda Play and I will be at the FigTree playground at Wharf Shed 2 located on the corner of Abbot st and Wharf st in Cairns city after school for some Panda Paint and Play and giving Panda Pampering Paw Massages for people who have donated online.

All these places are in my usual weekly routine, but there is plenty of room for me to pop up somewhere else during this time for requested Wild Onesie Selfies and Pictures and stop in at other local businesses, to give Panda Pampering Paw Massages, that want to get behind the WWF cause and help keep our Paradise a Paradise!

Saturday
IF I RAISE $1500 BY MIDNIGHT FRIDAY BUNGY JUMP AT AJ HACKETT AT 11AM!!

If I manage to reach my goal I have set of $1500 by Midnight Friday 6th June I will be doing a Bungy Jump at A.J. Hackett Bungy in Cairns, dressed in my Onesie. That’s right I’m going to push my limits in the name of this great cause and for our wonderful area that I would like to help preserve! (I hate heights and have NEVER Bungy Jumped) So I will Panda Pounce!!
As a thank you the people that have donated they will get a video of the PANDA POUNCE

The more people that know about it the more it will help me to raise awareness (And let people know to keep an eye out for someone dressed in an animal onesie out on the street! It's not like you see that every day.) 

There is plenty of room for me to pop up somewhere and stop in at other local businesses, to give Panda Pampering Paw Massages, that want to get behind the WWF cause and help keep our Paradise a Paradise! So please spread the word by going to and sharing my everyday hero page. Thank you in advance for your generosity, it means a lot! 

My onesie campaign is a collaboration between you, me and the wonderful organisation I am doing this CRAZY act for!
Breanna Blackman Paintbox Kids & Wilderness Babies -
https://www.facebook.com/PaintboxKidsWildernessBabies

I Don’t Like Wasting Paper! If You Grab a Flyer Strip Bring it Along To The Park and I’ll Show You How To Make Some Cool Bracelets With Them! Where Possible The Paper Used For Posters Was Re-Used From My Kids Old Drawings :)

Head to https://wowwwf.everydayhero.com/au/breanna to donate, it would mean the world to me!
And Follow The Panda on Social Media! #PandaPounce #WildOnesieSelfie #WildOnesieWeek #WWF