Wednesday 28 May 2014

Join My Herd for Wild Onesie Week!!

Would you like to join my herd? Are you brave enough, to join me in my pack to BE ONE, TO SAVE MANY? Join my team Pouncing Panda & the WildOnesies in this Wild Onesie Week event where ordinary everyday people like you and I can help the WWF by getting together and donning our coolest wild animal onesie for an entire week to raise awareness of endangered and threatened animals all around the world, while drumming up support and sponsorship from any and everywhere we can think of to help raise funds for WWF to protect their natural habitats, It’s not a hard task, in fact it will be quite fun, when else would you have the excuse to run around all day dressed in you PJ’s as your favourite wild animal, and all the while raise funds and awareness for such an important cause. Especially in our little corner of the world with our beautiful Paradise. If you don’t want to dress up , there is another way you can help as well, by sponsoring, publicly sharing and spreading the word for someone like myself who is willing to go the extra mile for WWF and Cairns. The money we raise together will enable WWF to create solutions for the most serious conservation challenges facing our planet!

https://wowwwf.everydayhero.com/au/pouncing-panda-the-wildonesies

My onesie campaign is a collaboration between you me and the wonderful organisation I am doing this CRAZY act for!
Breanna Blackman https://wowwwf.everydayhero.com/au/breanna