Sunday 6 July 2014

Mental Cleanse Challenge - My Weekend

I am aware that I did not post a daily update for the last 3 days however I did complete my steps for the last 3 days and not posting an update IS part of why I have completed my steps and here is why
- MY FAMILY AND ME TIME
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are my down time, my time to enjoy family and being part of life!
It is very important to me to have that time to not have to focus on anything else except enjoying my life I still made sure I ate meals properly I (I did stuff that up a little on Sunday as I spent the time over lunch and afternoon tea at the supermarket) and I missed a green smoothie :(
Next weeks list sounds interesting though so looking forward to that!

I kept up with my Journal to clear my thoughts, put plans on paper AND even did some of my art journal for emotional release!!

I also got plenty of me time in I worked on the garden, did some more painting design in the kids room and planned out & prepped for my yummy green smoothies to make it a bit easier in the week... oh and made yogurt YUM

I did only exercise for one of the days I took Charlie dog for a walk around the park unless you also count walking around and around the supermarket on Sunday.. that was pretty exhausting :P

I planned on adding a specific 30 day challenge appreciation on instagram plus my usual #100HappyDays photo (that was my inspiration to add a standout appreciation photo to my challenge) however I found at the end of the day during my nighttime routine (I find this the best time to do photos and look back on the day) I had not taken many photos over the weekend.. I had been busy just enjoying the time and just happened to not have taken many.. I thought back on my days though and I had many, many things to appreciate! ♡ I just didn't have photos for them I do however have my journal notes, my art journal and my #100HappyDays photo's

I also didn't do my Mindful Meditation on smiling mind I did however leting go of stresses and moving on for peaceful sleep one of my biggest stresses before this challenge (which I only found out about through doing the challenge) was letting go of the things I had not completed in the day that I had wanted to do! I am now able to let go at night and relax, realise I have accomplished a lot (even if it is connecting with my family or taking time for myself) I am continuing to improve my relaxation routine for myself before bed so far it includes a hot shower, writing, malt milk & meditation.. feel free to leave me some ideas in the comments :)

I am feeling a lot more relaxed overall and able to really enjoy life
Following through with this challenge is continuing to make me see and really appreciate the small things in the day and the things I have managed to achieve

♡ Mummy Madness