Thursday 17 July 2014

Mental Cleanse Challenge - Week 2

I warned you that my mental cleanse challenge was a work in progress! (Along with everything else I do) I came to the conclusion that daily posts are unnecessary if I continue to do that I am only doubling up my journal's and it ends up taking more time that I can spend actually doing things, living life and appreciating everything.
I think that the daily appreciation photo's and blurb keep me accountable along with both my art and daily journal I don't need to write it down twice :) I also think that you don't need to hear about me ticking off each step everyday and that a weekly / 10 day progress update is enough to remind me to be mindful and see my progress in working through my mental cleanse and what progress I need to make next in my soul journey (the mental cleanse challenge is just part of my soul journey) which I have realised is best for me not to set specifically each month and just work on them as they come up through daily life
I can accomplish much more this way!!