Friday 11 July 2014

I Found This Today!

After a hectic morning with tired, school holidays, worn out, kids I came across some information on yoga nidra for sleep
My first thought perfect for my kids who fight sleep and chill out time! And, me being me, I researched it some more and found something I wanted to try too..
So when the soft alarm went off on my phone for chill out time on my phone today I let them know that they could do this with me..
http://doyogawithme.bandcamp.com/album/letting-go-guided-meditations-and-relaxations
I love it Naite rested the whole time and he needed it! Once it finished he had a proper chill out and an added bonus he was in a better mood :D
Leila on the other hand was bouncing off the walls over tired so didn't do much in helping her to chill out..
I am looking forward to incorporating this into my nighttime routine tonight!!

♡Mummy Madness